View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 07:19   #51
Участник

hey

I think Yulia and Lena are dealing with a lot of pressure right now, more so than most teens. They are approaching 20 and becoming adults. It's scary!!! 2 yrs. ago, when I was 19 I was petrified! Everyone also refers to them as being adults but they might not feel like adults yet. On top of that, they have to deal with stardom and having little privacy.

They should be grateful to fans and I think that Lena is . It would be nice to see them at more award shows. They have to wake up though and take advantage of all the oporutnity that they have in order to stay on top. I mean, when is this opportunity going to come along for them again?

I understand that they have not had the most normal teenage life but they do owe the money they make to their fans and should appear in the spotlight. But then again, they were dedicating so much time to this show and were planning to dedicate a lot of time to the process of recording a new album!

On another note, maybe Valentine's day is really important to Yulia and she wants to have a few normal days a month where she can have a somewhat normal life. I mean, would you really want to go on a flight (how many hours 8-12) to a country for a few hours and then come back on Valentine's day!!!!!? Sure, she could have taken Pasha but maybe she wasn't feeling well. Last time she went to Japan, she got a fever!!! Now, that's got to suck! Ofcourse, this time it was Singapore.

The recording process might also feel more clausterphobic this time around. I mean, there last album was probably more exciting, because it was there first album!!! This time around, it might be more work because they have to come up with an album that will be able to compete with their first one! They also have to do it live!!!! That's probably way more stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dollparts3000; 22-02-2004 at 07:26.