View Single Post
Old 26-02-2004, 19:59   #197
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
haku, ok I understand now. I still think that there are eastern fans who actually also think/thought they were a couple. I just don't know anyone who was too affected by whether his private image of them matched reality. I'm just careful with saying that I understand fully what their songs messages or their message is. Because I think that there are so many things one can interpret into it that limiting the thing to one would completly ruin the whole picture.

the quote from yulia. well shes right. there is a different mentality when people who go to concerts and what they want from it in the west and in the east. I guess that I was jumpy because you come from the west and the western opinion of eastern people is a *very* touchy subject. Especially when you are living right at the border like I am. Plus if I would be talking to yul and she would generalize then I would also tell her that she cant say that like that thats just a reflex since I hear that from our teachers day in and day out.

thanks for clearing your message
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^