View Single Post
Old 26-02-2004, 15:58   #190
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
...besides Ivan doesnt have to make them kiss anymore..... Ivan cant do anything anymore LoL ... besides to tell you 'great philosophical thoughts' .. such as: a person wants to understand? what understand.... and how does he know that he understands that he wants to understand... why understand.... he doesnt understand that he wants to understand... what is there to undnerstand.... there is no future... and there is no past..... do you understand?
Yeah... I do understand, actually
He was just saying that "ppl don't understand that they don't have to understand what they try to understand". Easy

hey, guys. Do u even realize that what u are doing here is 'stating ur baised opinions on baised opinions of others (me, or whoever else providing u information on the show u haven't seen) on Mansky's baised view on the things going on in Pednebesnaya (which can be directed by Shap itself)'?
You are taking litle quotes and build concepts on them forgetting about the whole concept. I don't think it's a right thing to do.

They (well, Ivan mostly) tried to cure you from what u are doing now actually - from making fast decisions and sticking to ur own opinion. They tried to show that there's nothing in this world u can be sure of. That there are different ways to see one situation, interpret one word. That nothing is really what it seems. And this Reality Show itself can be just the part of the plot. This Saturday we'll see the last episode. Less then 2 days to wait. I dunno why they planned only 1 episode for this weeked. they had enough time to make 2. Guess it's either STS channel decision or Mansky thinks 1 episode will be enought to set the final point.
It can be a usual episode telling about what was going on in Podnebesnaya this week. But it can be the end also. I mean the end of soap opera. And many guys on russian forum (Fly Dream, who actually WAS in Podnebesnaya and met Ivan, included) believe it will be a happy one. That the most realistic looking reality show can be the biggest mistification that took place on TV last years. Why the biggest one? Well... coz it seemed more real than anything else. But maybe what was going on there is true and then we'll see the end of TATU. And maybe we'll see nothing... and Mansky will just write 'the show is over. the story is not'. Lets wait and see...