View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 17:11   #39
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
XENA :
where there is no one around who could say: "I understand, but why not try to look at it from this point of view", or "You might wanna consider that..".
of course such persons might be there...not Judging but just asking some good questions to help the persons to find their solutions by themselves and to formulate their solutions by themselves....It's necessary...

On this forum there are some center persons who can do that.

Rob..may be because you think with the notion of "anti tatu"....i think these words should be banned...
There are just persons with pain and deception....but this deception isn't about the Tatu's music and their song...so there aren't "anti tatu" members...

Personnaly i didn't believe in the love story and i thought the managment wasn't good ..but I love Tatu...i didn't say ..".Oh!...that's what i think" because i knew that i had a risk to be called an "anti-tatu" ..and it would be wrong...so i read the members posts on the Tatu part but didn't write...

So may be we should all think about these very "dangereous" words: "anti-tatu"....and think again about the present situation without these words....may be the vision would be different...

Last edited by nath; 17-12-2003 at 17:25.