View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 16:48   #37
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Bad idea.

You wanna know why?
Cause when all the disappointed people make one forum they automatically exclude everyone who's not disappointed. Creating groups in one group officially is the worst thing one can do. Unless he wants the downfall of the bigger group.

What help should that be? So the disappointed ones can talk about their disappointment? Maybe I'm blind but wasn't that the thing that the whole forum had been doing this past couple of days? How much longer do you think you can repeat on and on what you had been saying up till now? Wasn't the one thread closed because it had been going on in circles?

I hope I'm not misunderstood. I don't want to say that feeling disappointed is bad. But creating an inner club of selected members makes it look as if being not disappointed is bad.

The fighting would stop and less bashing in general threads you say? I don't think so. The ANti-tatu board would strengthen the "basher" views. It would get worse if anything.

This makes it look like not everyone who's hurt is a fool but everyone who is still believing in tatu is one.

EDIT: I agree with sunwalk. We should definitly try to stick together. And her and Xena's idea of having a Venting thread where the people who are hurt can vent their emotions is good. I do agree too that friends who are unhappy should be helped. Seperation just isn't the way to do it in my opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^