View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 16:47   #36
Участник

I understand what you are trying to say, sunwalk, and I agree with much of what you say. I believe that there's a danger of exaggeration, of talking in circles, of making things even worse when you are among haters only, and hear bad stuff all the time. The fact that this place is supposed to be called the Anti-tATu-Forum does not bode well in my opinion. If healing is what you are looking for, why do that in such a negative place, where there is no one around who could say: "I understand, but why not try to look at it from this point of view", or "You might wanna consider that..." I don't see this as a healing place. Quite the contrary actually. But your idea of being there for people who hurt and are confused is very appealing, and the thread idea is as well. On tAtu.us there is a so-called "Venting Thread". This is a good idea in my opinion. Just one thread where people can let off steam and talk about their hurt and anger and confusion. But it's integrated into the normal tAtu-forum, not set apart. I agree with you: We shouldn't be divided, we should stick together. Maybe a Venting Thread could indeed be the idea to see this through together.

xena225