View Single Post
Old 17-12-2003, 10:31   #26
Just say maybe

I'm not in favour. I want to hear the positive and the negative inside the t.A.T.u. forum itself. I like to hear the shades of opinion about what t.A.T.u. do. An idea I think is good, someone else might think terrible. Or vice versa. Only if we have both opinions in the same place can we tease through the nuances together.

There are shades of grey to everything. I hate the idea of the main t.A.T.u. board becoming place where it is illigitimate to criticise the band. t.A.T.u. make some sodding huge mistakes. Thinking so does not make me 'against' the band. I criticise them because I'm so keen on them, I want to see them doing as well as they can.

Were this new board to become a reality, I doubt many people would become exclusive to either the main or anti-t.A.T.u. board, but I don't like the idea of a divided forum. I think we just have to be more accepting of the fact that people have vastly different feelings about the band at the moment. There's no point goading each other.

But, at the same time, some people are being too sensitive. If someone says that they still believe that the band love each other, there's no point running through the whole drama of how you lost your faith, and why you're clearly right. The reverse is true also. I'm sick of every thread being about this. It was news five days ago. It's tired now. People have reacted differently, that's fine. None of us know the truth, there's no point trying to colonize other people to your beliefs.

And you can't start calling them TaTogo. I was going to call my sexy provacative teenage Belorussian 'Are-They-Or-Aren't-They?' boyband Tot Togo. It'll just get confusing. Especially when they are 'outed' as straight, and become Tot Tu.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.