View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 07:33   #3
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
The door slammed open and banged against the wall both Lena and Yulia fell through the doorway. Yulia's head was reeling with Lena's reaction to her. Normally Lena was the "good one" and would wait until they got to their room but her hands had never left Yulia's body and the minute the elevator doors had closed on them Lena and pushed Yulia against the wall and had started to kiss and lick Yulia's neck. Her hands rubbed suggestively over her body the fabric seeming almost course against her skin as Lena rubbed and teased the fabric to her advantage....
Yulia walked backwards making Lena follow her, consumed with Yulia she began to push her fingers into the thin straps of her white shirt over her toned arms. Her longer nails scraping deliciously. Yulia closed her eyes and gasped. That was the reason Lena had grown out her nails. It drove Yulia insane as her nails skimmed down her back and over her buttocks or legs. It was the ultimate torture and Lena knew it as Yulia pulled her arms free of the straps and shoved the shirt down over her slim hips to the floor. Yulia pushed her fingers through Lena's long lustrous hair and tangled her fingers in it slowly, agonizingly, pulling her head down for a mind-blowing kiss. Yulia led Lena closer to the bed, compelled by desire Lena followed, using the back of her hands she ran them over the long sleek line of Yulia's curves. Over the swell of her breasts and rib cage and to her waist stopping at the waistband of her jeans. Yulia's breath caught but she didn't pull back from the kiss, and didn't want to as she opened her eyes and meet Lena's gaze. The burning look relaying one emotion: Love. Yulia's legs bumped against the end of the bed, Lena didn't pause as she balanced a hand on Yulia's hips and pushed her onto the bed. Lena moaned against Yulia's mouth as their bodies matched up, breast-to-breast, stomach against stomach, hips against hips. Lena broke the kiss and buried her head against Yulia's neck licking the shell of her ear and whispering softly into her ear. Another aspect to Lena that Yulia couldn't live without. No matter how hurried or rushed they felt Lena always whispered softly in Yulia's ear, erotic things, in coherent things and love. Often so occupied with her actions she didn’t notice the language barrier slipping back and forth between English and Russian. Unable to stay still any longer Yulia kicked off her shoes and wrapped her legs around the back of Lena's waist bringing her even closer against her pelvic bone. She thrust her hips against Lena who released a small cry into her ear. Yulia looped her hands around Lena's neck, waiting patiently as Lena panted against her neck the hot breath stimulating her further. She was almost afraid to move because of the pleasure that would push her over the edge. But before she could think anything through, Lenas, body made the decision and thrust back hard grinding against Yulia. Her hips arched off the bed, there were no words to describe the feeling. Yulia's eyes flew open as she gasped in pain, her eyes wide as something burned in her stomach. Lena froze and pushed her weight off Yulia. She looked at Yulia's pale face, a cold sweat breaking out on her forehead.
"Oh my god what is it?"
Yulia could only shake her head as pain stole her ability to talk. The agony continued another ten seconds, Lena almost to the panic point as Yulia rolled onto her side. She didn't know what to do, she was afraid to touch Yulia, afraid she might hurt her again.
Yulia blinked.
The pain was gone.
"Yulia do you want me to call a doctor?" Her voice was edged in fear as Yulia glanced at Lena who looked about ready to cry. It made her heart cold to see her that upset because of her.
"No. I'm fine. I just got a Charlie horse."
"Don't lie to me Yuli." Her tone was serious now as she sat down on the bed next to Yulia who sat up and caught Lena's hand and gave it a squeeze.
"I'm fine. I promise."
Some of the tension eased from Lena's eyes. In the back of her mind Yulia felt ashamed it was the first time she had ever lied to Lena. But the pain was gone now,almost anyway and she felt fine. But seeing Lena so upset was the worst thing that Yulia could witness. She lay back on the bed and tugged Lena's hand.
"No Yulia."
"Lena." Her voice was soft and compelling. "I want you. And I want you on top." There was no arguing with Yulia. There was nothing Lena would deny Yulia ever.

Silence filled the room as Lena panting rested her forehead against Yulia’s lightly rubbing her nose with hers in an Eskimo kiss she felt the last tremors of pleasure run through her body. Her hands were slowly working their way across Lena's bare back. The final bits of tension drained from her spine and out of her body.
"Do you want to go swimming?"
Yulia’s pulled her head back and kissed Lena's mouth
"Do you have to ask?"
After a quick shower both girls put on their suits. Lena wore a light blue and Yulia’s a pink (the same she wore in Germany btw) slipping the tops over their head they each took turns tying the strings on the back of the swim suit.
"You know I am tempted just to tie them in a bow instead of a knot." Yulia said with a grin as she knotted the bow.
"It will be easier to take off in the pool." Lena laughed and simply shook her head as she took Yulia's hand and kissed the back of it as they headed to the pool.

That next morning Lena bent over the mirror applying her eyeliner as Yulia talked on the phone to Ivan.
“No we didn’t have any problems.” Lena grinned. Yulia was bored. There was another long pause.
“No, we haven’t discussed that yet.” Yulia’s head poked into the bathroom her hand over the pink plastic receiver of her phone.
“What do you want to wear today?”
Lena shrugged.
“Jeans and a t-shirt are fine with me.” Yulia bent further into the bathroom and placed a kiss onto her mouth softly.
“Are the denim skirts okay? My jeans are dirty.” She gave Lena another persuasive kiss.
“Sure. I don’t care either way.”
Yulia nodded and went back to talking to Ivan. Lena smiled feeling love overwhelm her as she went back to finishing her make-up. Both of them were so excited to perform once again it had been too long since they last did it. The MTV movie awards had been amazing but they had missed the crowds that had come just for them in a concert arena.
Lost in thought she jumped when Yulia still in her un-belted bathrobe slipped her hands around Lena’s waist and pulled her close against her.
“Are you ready?”
Lena felt her breath catch at Yulia’s suggestive tone.
“I am always ready to do anything where you are concerned.”
Lena smiled over he shoulder as Yulia placed a soft kiss against her lips.
“I love you.”

Forty minutes later both girls were at home on stage before a huge crowd wearing short demon skirts and white tops. The electricity was explosive with sexual tension as the last bits of All The Things She said filtered through the speakers. There was a long pause as Yulia slid to her knees in the center of the stage Lena standing behind her as Prostie Dvizheniya started to play. Emotions ran high as several people openly gasped as Yulia arched back slightly holding the mic to her mouth and released several short orgasmic breaths. Her eyes were half closed as her free hand began to wonder over her body, which moved errotically to the heart-pounding beat. Not once did she break eye contact with Lena who watched intensely her eyes burning with green fire. Her normal voice became softer as she lifted the microphone to sing. The sound of her voice erotic almost as if it was something physically driving Yulia on.

Ya prodolzhayu prostie dvizheniya,
Ty prodolzhaesh moi prodolzhen'ya
Ya eto ti, a ti eto ya
I ya povtoryayu, ya provtoryayu

Hochesh' molchi, zhdi chto proidyot
A hochesh' klyuchi, dva oborata.
Hochesh' svoya, hochesh' chuzhaya,
Hochesh' kak ya' I ya prodolzhayu'

Through out the entire song the audience seemed incapable of breathing, their eyes locked on the girl kneeling on the floor and the compelling voice that almost controlled her.

Prostye dvizheniya

Yulia seemed to come out of her trance, her hands still rubbing wildly over her body as she echoed Lena.

, ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!

Prostye dvizheniya

Lena moved across the stage closer to Yulia, whos hips now thrust and bucked against the floor, her skirt hiking up on her thighs with her movements as the uncontrollable panting returned. Her eyes wide as she looked at Lena who sung repeating the words that drove her body, Lena’s face contoured with desire as she watched the overtly sexual movements- her body moving with a simple motion that Lena knew everyday.

Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya

My prodolzhaem prostye dvizheniya,
Unichtozhaem, kak porazhenie
Gde-to nahodish', gde-to teryaesh'
Ya povtoryayu, ty povtoryaesh'

Yulia climbed from the floor. And roughly grabbed Lena around the waist pulling her against her hips. The crowd went insane with it as they grinded their hips almost loosing track of where they were, as Yulia’s hands pressed and rubbed over Lena’s hypersensitive skin.

Prostye dvizheniya…

Yulia began to push Lena backwards who fell to the floor onto her back singing, Yulia followed the movement and straddled Lena high on the waist. The constant grinding motion was non-stop as the words played back and forth between them

ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya
ya prodolzhayu!

Yulia thrust her hips harder, Lena lifted her hips against her moving with the rhythm of the music, both now consumed by the music.

Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya

Lena’s voice echoing became softer as Yulia’s gasps and pants took over her body. She pressed closer to Lena looking her in the eyes as a last shuttering breath heaved from her chest, placing a kiss against Lena’s mouth softly, who cradled the back of her head and watched as the orgasm racked her small body.

My prodolzhaem prostye dvizheniya,
Unichtozhaem, kak porazhenie
Gde-to nahodish', gde-to teryaesh'
Ya povtoryayu, ty povtoryaesh'

Eto lyubov' skachut pruzhinki,
Zavtra lyuboi men'she snezhinki,
Nado uspet' nevozrazhaya,
Nado umet' zhit prodolzhaya,

Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!
Prostye dvizheniya,
ya prodolzhayu!

Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya
Prostye dvizheniya
Ya prodolzhayu...

The rest of the song played out both singing the words but, not paying attention as they gained control of their bodies, always keeping a connection with a kiss or a hug uncompromising when it came to the other.

Yulia forked through her noodles as she watched Lena peal her second orange. It was six - thirty that same night both girls were resting before the flight to Moscow where they would pick up Ivan before going on to Germany for the Comet awards. Lena had changed her skirt for her favorite pair of worn jeans, her pink sunglasses where pushed up on her forehead. Yulia still wore her out fit from the performance but she had kicked off the knee-high boots and was stretched across the huge hotel bed on her side facing Lena. There was just something about Lena that could make a person just want to sit and stare for hours. The way her hands moved over the flesh of the orange fruit, the tilt of her head or even the rhythm of her breathing. She enthralled Yulia. Lena looked up sensing she was being watched and smiled. She set all but one section of the orange on her plate.
"You know." she replied her voice soft " I still can't belive that you like to eat that garbage." her tone was teasing as she shot an evil eye at the chicken ramen noodles. Yulia grinned and leaned over and kissed Lena on the nose. When she pulled back and laid down Lena bent over her dark garnet hair falling around her like a veil, brushing her bare neck and arms. Even in the dimmed light Yulia could see into Lena's eyes.
"I love you." Lena whispered softly, brushing her lips over Yulia's.
How could anything in life be so wonderful?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Istanbul Airport-Turkey, 9:13 PM
Lena sat on the terminal airport chairs reading through one of her physiology books while Yulia rested her head against her shoulder. In the few hours between the hotel and the Airport Yulia had developed a slight fever, and was looking pale despite her olive complexion. Lena paused in her reading and turned her attention to the woman who rested against her, she wasn’t quiet asleep but, in a fitful rest. She was always like that when she was feeling sick. She ran her fingers lightly over Yulia's cheeks feeling the extra warmth from her body generated by the fever. Slowly Yulia's eyes opened. For a few seconds she stared blankly, her brow furrowing as she tried to remember where she was. Her eyes focused. The first thing she saw was Lena. Always her Lena.

"How are you feeling baby?" Yulia almost drifted off to sleep from the touch of her fingers on her face. It was so calming.
"I have a stomach ache." Yulia looked even paler as she switched positions in the chair utterly uncomfortable in the plastic chairs, which felt like she was being stabbed with pins in her lower stomach.
"We are boarding soon. Do you want to see if I can get you something for your stomach."
Yulia shook her head not wanting to tell Lena she had tried everything already the past four days. But the stomachache was persistent.
"No. I just want you to stay with me." She closed her eyes and leaned more heavily on Lena who ran her fingers through Yulia's tousled sweaty hair. She was growing more concerted. Minutes dragged passed and Lena held Yulia. It had seemed like hours when they were finally allowed to board the plane. Yulia staggered to her feet clenching a hand over her left hip. God it hurt so badly. Lena helped her as Yulia finally limped onto the plane followed by their body guards who had taken over the handling of their possessions. Lena and Yulias’ back packs and a huge shopping bag filled with souvenirs for Lena's little sister. Lena let Yulia take the seat nearest the window. She almost crumpled in the wide spacious chair. When Lena sat and she had fastened her seat belt, she bent over in her chair laying across Lena's lap. She wanted to cry, she gripped to the fabric of Lena's jeans. Her eyes welled shut as she blocked out the light. Everything was too much. She heard everything. People shifting in their seats, the man three rows behind them talking to another passenger. The lights were blinding her. She felt as if someone had turned the volume up on her senses, leaving her mind muddled, and her body painful to the touch. She didn't know how long she lay there. Her body never really relaxing as the aching in her stomach got stronger making her body clench stiffly in pain. Her stomach was tied in knots. But she didn't feel like she was going to be sick. It wasn’t some normal sickness. Something more was wrong....
"Lena." Yulia's dry lips parted saying the words.... at least she thought she said them. She forced herself to open her eyes and look at Lena who touched her face.
"What is it?"
Yulia closed her eyes not able to take the blinding light anymore.
"I can't take it anymore... It hurts... It hurts so God damn bad." Something froze inside of Lena that made her heart pound as she tried to comfort Yulia the best she could as she reached into her pocket for the credit card she kept in case of emergencies. Being careful not to move Yulia she pushed the square of plastic into the international phone attached to the back of the chair and pushed the numbers that would connect her to Ivan. All the while trying not to panic inside.

The five-hour flight turned into what seemed days of hell as Yulia's stomachache grew worse. She was now curled in the fetal position in the chair her head in Lena's lap. Yulia didn't say a word the rest of the plane trip. And as the plane began to descend over Moscow Lena wanted to sob in relief.
"Yulia we have to get you off the plane." softly she was stroking Yulia's forehead. Afraid that touching her anywhere else would shatter the girl's fragile body. Never had she been worried about touching Yulia before. Now she felt like Yulia was glass.
"Do we need to call an ambulance Yuli?"
Yulia shook her head, her olive complexion now gone, her face was white with strain as she pulled herself into the sitting position almost screaming at the agony that pressed at her stomach and back. Her body shook with tremors as she rose to her feet and gripped Lena's hand that she offered. Squeezing it painfully. Lena didn't mind She didn't even blink at the crushing pain of Yulia's grip as they slowly got off the plane, through the airport security and into the into the car where Yulia collapsed. Both girls were close to tears. Yulia could no longer contain her pain as she leaned over in the seat her hot tears spilling onto Lena's legs and hands that tried to comfort her. Lena felt helpless as what to do, as the car pulled away from the curb