View Single Post
Old 16-03-2004, 15:23   #103
заичонок

Thanks for the translation, Xena and Elf. Sounds like the girls are as pissed off with Shappy as many of us are - they're saying much the same things that we have been

Quote:
Lena: I used to really believe in him. I thought that he was indeed the person who did everything possible to put us on that level which we are... were at. Ever since, we've had this complete mess, passiveness and sitting at the same place with the same program. When it was clear to everyone that something needed to be done, nobody did anything. I'm saying "Vanya, let's make a new album." - "Ok". After doing nothing for 2 months, "Vanya, when are we going to record the album?" - "We will...soon." - "Let's make the album." - "Ok, soon, we are almost starting." And 4 more months pass. It has been this way for a couple of years by now.

Yulia: Looking back at how things were, I used to support Vanya a lot in the past. But now I see what happens to the people. Look, when Galoyan left in the very beginning, I was for Vanya. But looking at the big picture, who wrote "Ya Soshla S Uma"? Galoyan. Who wrote the music for "Pokazhi Mne Lyubov"? Galoyan. Who wrote "Nas Ne Dagonyat"? He left and there are no such songs anymore. But HE is the composer of all our music, practically the whole first album with the exception of 3-4 songs. All the hits are his work. Also, Lena Kiper, who helped with the idea for "Ya Soshla S Uma".

Lena: Well, she also wrote "Ya Soshla S Uma".

Yulia: You see, I used to be for Vanya before. I was like "Yea, Galoyan is an ass". But now looking back, I see that all the good people leave Vanya, all of them!
Yeah, that
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear