View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 23:18   #13
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Well, nothing in the ex-tatugirls' artistical life has changed as well. Still nothing that we can see as a step forward.
She is doing music. If you want a total project like tatu, you can forget about it. Clearly. This is not the direction of the group.

Let's be clear about that.
She told it herself at the interview after the acoustic version in Cologne. She sings about what she feels.
She wanted to thank her fanbase in this video. And about what people could feel.
You lift me up is about friendship and people giving happiness to people. That can relate to everyone.
So yes, it's a pretty simple direction. No deep thinking, no 220 na Cebia etc....
There is a kind of music for that.
You just don't like it.

Quote:
Add the completely failed beginning of the song: was she really yawning at the end of each phrase?
?????

Quote:
They sound more natural in their own language, they have better, catchier songs and often a stronger voice.
A stronger voice ? mhhhh When i think about pop music in France i can assure that Lena is so much powerful.
Well i have stopped to trust youtube videos anyway.

Quote:
there is no chance to establish herself as a serious pop project on that continent, Lena has to show some kind of uniqueness and originality to get attention
Showing ass ? Adding autotune ?

Quote:
She has the guts to frighten the people there with her Russian accent, why not comfort them with a Russian music accent? (Well I guess that's almost the argument of the poster before. Hi, Spy!)
Lena doesn't write in Russian. She can't do it.

Ad for Spyretto argument :

"
She looks so much different than her Tatu days, so skinny now - but her voice of course is still the same. The song is very forgettable - common, Lena, you can do better than that.
I think she's out of her comfort zone. Russian as she is she should sing something more emotional and dramatic."

No, her voice is quite different. More powerful. I find Lady Gaga's shit much more forgetable...
She is REALLY comfortable. Much more than before
Then i told it, she doesn't write lyrics in Russian. BTW, there are other songs than Lift Me Up to have an opinion. Some songs are dramatic and emotional.

Quote:
As a side note: because I've absolutely no life I read the comments on the youtube link of the video...
Look at "RussianBlueUK" : Troll much.
I have seen a "I want Lena to..." : Since when does a true artist have to adapt to fans needs in music ? Selfish behaviour.
Not to mention people still thinking that she is in love with Yulia and that she married to Sash to be in the "right way"
Other thinking that her actual career is more fake than tatu. etc...

So Youtube :

But now yes, i want to believe well that the fact Lena is beautiful makes me want to think she is great in music. Of course, there is better music and better singers.

Oh and BTW, i will give a try to make Lena and the band doing a gig in my city.
Wish me luck.

Last edited by Arnaudfrenchy; 10-10-2013 at 23:34.