Thread: nATo
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2004, 21:33   #42
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by belissa
Ok, then I'm talking about adults and those who were brought up in traditional way, even the faith- Christianity- rejects lesbian love...
Yes, but everybody in the music business loved it. Teenagers loved it too. TV stations loved it too - even if some had to cut the kiss, just tATu performing or showing the video would improve their ratings. So basically tATu were a well-accepted phenomenon right from the beginning. Of course there were some prudes complaining, but the majority of people was up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belissa
Now we don't understand this message, 'cause we don't understand anything, even the words of the song.
We understand what the producer of the project says. Which are vague things, that he thinks make him sound unique and very smart, but is nothing but cheap philosophy. Anyway, what he says about this project shows no true message, it's just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual garbage that leads to nowhere.

And Shap himself said in an interview about tATu that "if there was no message, it wouldn't work". So, nATo will not work because the message does not exist, only shock and one song, except that there is not much left, except "people see what they want to see" Duh.