View Single Post
Old 22-04-2006, 18:44   #41
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradeel
Offtop:

I've heard about that that! There were an norwegian expert 'on that kinda language and scrolls and scripts and stuff' that talked about it. He had acctually read and interpret parts of it. In short it said that Judas was the most important and brightest of all the disciples, and that Jesus and Judas had been having advanced conversations on the side. Judas were the only one to understand who this god was. It raised a debate whether it's a "new" or earlier misunderstood god, or the jewish god, Jahveh... The story also said that Judas had been given the key role of the betrayal against Jesus by Jesus himself. Jesus had told Judas to turn him in, so that he'd be executed. This way the prophecy would come true, and the "word" would spread around.
I can't wait to see the final translation of it all. It's very interesting, indeed!
Offtop:
Woah, wait a second!
You mean to tell me that the Jews didn't kill Jesus?
The Holocaust, the pogroms, the KKK... it was all in vain?!
DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

On topic though, the execution of gays in the Middle East should come to no surprise to anybody. Especially considering how we treat homosexuals in our own societies; they still experience hate crimes.

It isn't just the homosexauls they are killing in Iran, it is anybody who's different from being a straight, Persian, fundamentalist, Shiite Muslim male. That's a whole lot of people who aren't included. Bahá'í 's, Christians, intellectuals, non-fundamentalists, Zoroastrians, journalists/bloggers, etc. are also being executed.
It is in the best interest of the government to pre-occupy its citizens with hate for one another because the second people see that there's noting wrong with being different their angry will be directed to the government. It's the politics of distraction and it's used everywhere.