View Single Post
Old 18-03-2004, 13:00   #16
Участник

Quote:
an old picture framed on Lena's chest
Yes, but the "Xui Vojne" message is established in connection with Tatu by now, and in essence shows the idea of protest.

The whole idea behind Podnebesnaya is a way to counter established record companies isn't it? Ivan was talking about these kind of ideas a few months back in MK when all TV channels refused to broadcast his videoclip for Demyan (now the clip is included as a bonus in the Podnebesnaya album). I agree that Tatu (and to a lesser extent 7B) are definitely there to draw attention to the album. However, from what I've heard so far, the music material on the "Podnebesnaya" CD is a far cry from sounding mainstream and easy-listening; instead offering originality. If they just wanted easy cash, the music material would be different, but that's just my opinion. I hope it will be a success though, and it's great to see that Flydream's brilliant composition was included!

Quote:
The Live Chat was the in the week after the The Ivan bashing episode went out. They seemed quite upbeat on the chat.
You're right and Lena even said that the conflict with Ivan was over in the chat.

I've not heard "Ty Soglasna" on Autoradio (I was just judging the quality of the production from the short soundclip), because I don't find it bearable to listen to this radio station. If it has been played, I guess someone would have said something by now? Maybe it's not on rotation yet? On Friday and Sunday they have the actual hit20 show, so I hope the song will be played then. Elsewise, I think we should storm the radio station with e-mail requests to play it lol