View Single Post
Old 17-12-2005, 09:31   #21
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
no ffffffffffkin way! so your gypsies are WAY better behgaved then ours! .. i have a video of a bear somwehre from last summer when i was at the seaside... .. the man played under our balcony ... so fkng lovely
how romantic
yeah, we get them at the seaside as well, but they usually have monkeys and tiger cubs
Quote:
oh yeah, and killa, do yours still the ELECTRICITY Cables? cause ours do and some of them burn up there... or a whole neighborhood goes black for a while... and then they sell it for recycling
yeah, they do the crappy fuckers. they ALWAYS steal metals (steel, mostly). even railroad tracks! i mean heck,i remeber a train going off the tracks because of this. and where my mom works (she's an engineer), they always see from their office window how they come and steal the metal bars the workers keep outside, cos they dont fit inside the warehouse. mom has even photographed them and send the photos to the police, but hell, they are UNSTOPPABLE.
this looks like a scene depicted near my appartment block! lol.
Quote:
Most Bulgarians seem to stereotype gypsies as beggars and slackers, find nothing positive to say about them, and blame all problems on them. If street signs disappear it's the gypsies; if the government doesn't have enough money it's because the gypsies are freeloading; all petty theft is caused by gypsies; the list goes on and on - practically all problems are caused by gypsies. Gypsies are considered to be lazy bums, even though they seem to have to work quite hard to survive; for example, the gypsies behind our building are chopping wood right now for heat, whereas the rest of us are warm in our centrally-heated apartments. Go figure.
LMAO! this HAS GOT to be the funniest thing i've read in a while. allow me to:
Quote:
There is a gypsy woman who begs everyday in the center of Rousse. One day a friend and I were walking though that area when she approached us. After we left my friend told me that if the beggar didn't bring back enough money at the end of the day she would be beaten; since then I often give her some loose pocket change when I see her in the square.
now, see, we should teach the foreigners. people, DO NOT give money to beggars, especially not gypsies. they dont get beaten up, they act all handicapped and shit when i saw one buying CIGARETTES from the money she's begged, while she had gypsy kids hanging hungry from her tits. puh-lease. and after qutting tit, they pick up smoking as well, at the tender age of 4 or 5.
Quote:
this is what a fucking American visitor had to say about gypsies.... honey, what they fuck do you know, go back to your bubble, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
yeah, no shit!
Quote:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11...teroid_honour/ .. oh yeah... see, some can make it big if they just know how to work it! this is the biggiest selling Bulgarian music artist in the last few years - Azis - the gypsaaaaaaaaaaa
oddly enough, gypsy music is the most popular here for a few years now