Thread: An Idea...
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 07:26   #94
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by Echoed
Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~ As long as you're not off key, it's ALL good. ^.^
Heeee, Echoed, I cant promise I wont be off key, ha ha, what can I do, I am horrible singer - but its all for fun..

that one, and two - since everyone is giving out preferences- I wanna sing: 'eto lubov, skachut pruzhinki...zavtra luboi, menshe snezhinki'....since sunny took my first choise of; 'ya eto tyi, a tyi eto ya, i ya povtoryaiu, ya povtoryaiu'

I think it would be easier if we sing two lines like that, instead of one line each person, as suggested before - one it floats bettter, and two I dont think we have enough people for one line

Also, I think the chorus should be sang by all off us - or half singing : "prostye dvizhenya' and the other half 'ya prodalzhaiu'.

I think we should stick with PD, since when it ends up super funny and off key and so on, at least we have the Total Show to compare it with, and it cant be that much worse than what happened there - so we wont feel too embarrased

nath, I have recorded my voice - I know it is horrible and freaky, but it's all fun, no? plus Echoed will fix us all at the end with some backing vocals so it will all be good

thats it from me for now... and lets start recording soon, or nothing will happen
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!