View Single Post
Old 30-01-2004, 00:04   #6
malinky's

I really enjoyed both episodes, but I also feel the second was better than the first. While a series premiere can be most excellent, it is still a series premiere. The further a season goes and the cast, writers, and crew all begin to relate to the characters, the style, what and how the stories should be told, and one another, the better for the viewer. There was undeniable chemistry between the cast in the premiere and it only deepened in the second episode, especially with the *gaydar* mission. While it is wonderful that lesbian and bi relationships have an opportunity to be portrayed on US TV, I really found myself loving the friendship between these women.

Anyway, as far as my fave character, I(and my gf) am most definitely a Dana fan. In general, I like all of them but there is just this brilliant energy I see in this character and the actress, Erin Daniels. In some ways, I sooooo relate to her. Her awkwardly delightful innocent yearning mixed with a smart-ass defense mechanism is most appealing. Oh, and I absolutely ADORED the little smile after the locker room kiss. So cute!

I cannot wait for the next ep!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Caterpillars turn into rare butterflies..."
~Chantal Kreviazuk~