View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 17:27   #50
Bitchka

Mac help needed

ok, I need help, but for the Mac....esp. from someone that used graphics programs (haku, I am counting on you, he he):

so the Mac is G4. The OS was X2.8 and everything was working fine. Then I installed Adobe Creative Suite - Premium (so Adobe Photoshop CS (8), Illustrator CS (11), Acrobat Professional CS (6) InDesign CS (3) and GoLive CS (7) ).... and things got messed up. And I have no idea if it was the OS, the programs... drives... whatever... this is what would happen: I would be working in FormZ and it would FREEZE! and i wont be able to Force Quit.. the cursor wont even be moving. Then i was on the internet and it would FREEZE again! VektorWorks - FREEZE again!

...so then.. i thought maybe it was the OS system... so bought the OS X3. took off everything off.. did a clean installation... installed FormZ.. did NOT install the Photoshop Suite yet... and everything was working FINE! absolutely no problems....

..next step... installed The Adobe Suite... and FREEZE! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so at this point i know it must be the adobe.

...so i took off the whole suite off the comp.. and everything worked FINE again!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... so i really dont know what the problem is! why wouldnt adobe work properly? any ideas?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 08-01-2004 at 17:34.