View Single Post
Old 20-11-2003, 00:31   #28
a kind of fresh madness

All I really want right now is for everything to go smoothly when I move into my new flat:
I want to be able to find a decent job nearby so I don't have to spend tonnes of cash on travel expenses. I want to be earning enough money so that I don't have to go without food in order to pay all my bills. I want to make some new friends who won't hurt me the way all my old friends did. I want to find a good woman who'll love me and accept me for who I am despite all my failings and faults. I want to feel like I've finally found somewhere I belong......
But none of that sh!t is material. And since this thread is all about material possessions I suppose I should choose something else to wish for.
OK, I want a really kick-ass black leather sofa and recliner for my living room. And I want one of those novelty Garfield phones - his eyes open when you lift the reciever! And I'll need a new carpet for my bedroom. And I need to get a shower installed in my bathroom. And I want some decent new clothes so I can impress the ladies. And I want a computer and internet access so I can continue to vist tatysite every day....
I don't ask for much, do I?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?