Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2010, 22:31   #278
reconciled

Offtop:
Tim, that's quite an assumption you make here. I'm not really enjoying t.A.T.u., have hardly enjoyed anything in the last three and a half years from them. But I like tatysite and don't want it to die completely and of course, I want to know what the girls are up to now after the years they have been such a big part of my life. I guess, I am a rather "loyal" person...
I can't quite see the point though why you compare GaGa and t.A.T.u.. It's a question of taste, isn't it? I said I am not overly impressed by what GaGa does - I didn't say it's worthless. I like some of her songs and videos, but that doesn't mean to me she is the new light some of her fans want everybody to believe in. Might become irritating someday: the argument that she is oh-so-innovative. Of course and without any doubt is she the biggest thing out there right now and good for her fans who love and support her. Nothing wrong with that. But there will always be people bitching about someone who is famous, so let's be happy instead that I am also posting in this thread because she is everything that MTV can be grateful for right now.