View Single Post
Old 19-05-2004, 04:16   #42
Mujahedin

Send a message via ICQ to Dent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitty2002
I don't know if you guys are being serious, but this really hurts. America is where I was born and bred. I have been given a good life and because of that I love my country. I hate no country and wish no country harm. How can all of you be so hateful?
can i answer that question just before we get closed?

First of all sorry, im among the US hater dudes so if u want to treat this as a "Insight of a hate mind", well u may treat, so if i somehow offend you, sorry. But also think the other side too, Arabs also dont like to have them generalized and called evil and mean people, the scum of the unverse, because of the action of small groups and the government that controls them.

I will tell my opinion based on facts that i saw and lived.

What happens is that the why of the generalization of the hate occurs because of your government, right, but ALSO because of your society. Not in a general, but most of the people and unfortunatelly thats what will count. The way they think towards other nations, the way they treat foreigners, this all increases the hate to your people.

But that happens on all places right. But most of it are like 'isolated cases' something like 1 or 2 in 10 will think like that. But for me, what happened was the opposite. When i had the chance to go there and see how they are, so i could stop with some of my hates, it just increased even more! The way i was treated it is to be forgotten but even a cockcroach has a better treatment. So as for me, i hate the kind of people i found there for a personal reason. But also for political reasons.
Youre mostly hated because of your actuation on foreign countries, some of that actuation that your country shouldt even interfere, and also your country disrespects all kind of international laws, laws that they even say to defend so proudly. But whats unfortunate is that the big majority of the people support this actions! For me I only want the complete eradication of those ridiculous superpatriots (arrogant and xenophobists ) and the politicians (well... politicians) of the US and israel . Taking out these bad guys, the world will live in peace. But the people that support these guys, will think the way these guys think and they will vote on guys like Bush, Sharon, etc.... and this ones will keep the brainwashing of the population and getting more and more support

Although i dont guilt US people for ellecting Bush, i dont consider that he was ellected.

But this is some of the ways that lead a person to hate a country . I distinguish the yanks i hate from the ones who are victims of their leaders, not because theyre born there. But unfortunately, theyre so much.....