View Single Post
Old 19-05-2004, 03:01   #41
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollparts3000
. . .
A man got his head cut off on t.v. for fuck sake! He didn't even get a trial and he wasn't even a soldiers!!! He was an innocent civilian.
They cut off your hands for stealing there.
Arabs have ripped Christians and jews apart in the street with their bare hands. (That Christian masacre)
It is legally acceptable to stone women to death.
A person can be kidnapped and put in prison for no reason.
A woman who only looks at another man while married may be stoned to death.
His family can be tortured for no reason
A family can strap their kid down to the table (legally) and genitally mutilate her without and drugs.
In Iraq, there were legal rape rooms where women and children were raped.
There are numerous other tortures performed there like drowning where an arabic guard in prison shoved a hose down a prisoners throat and drowned him.
The fatwa for Jihad calls for the death of all non-muslims including non-religious muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindu's etc. etc. It is in the Koran.
The Koran encourages muslims to seek out the death of all non-muslims however there are moderate muslims who don't take this part of the Koran so seriously. I know some moderate muslims who aren't hateful but they are aware that the Koran calls for such an act. If you don't believe me, type: Jihad and Koran or Quaran in google.com

If Shapalov is trying to promote terrorism, he is a loser and a sick fuck
Tatu had something positive to say.
This is just sick and disgusting.
Dollparts3000, you are one awesome young lady. You've done your homework and I really am enlightened by your words. The U.S. soldiers made a terrible mistake and justice will be served but nothing I have read can be compared with the horror of taking an innocent young man and cutting his head off in the name of Allah. God forbid! Their glory is the world's shame. If the nation of Iraq would seize this opportunity they could become one of the most prosperous and successful countries in the Middle East. Even from a pragmatist point of views, how many countries would offer their conquered foes the opportunity to establish their own Government with elected officials from their own populace? Within the rules of engagement, the U.S, has conquered Iraq. If we chose to, we could subjugate their people and exploit all of their natural resources and send the money home to the U.S. Does it seem strange to any of the enemies of the U.S. that we don't do just that? If we are truly as evil as the propaganda would have us all believe, why wouldn't we just take everything that we want. Why do we work to re-establish a new government capable of managing their own affairs. Look at Germany, Japan, South Korea and other countries of the world that have benefitted from their own sovereignty by working together with the U.S. instead of against us. I do believe there were noble reasons why we stepped into Iraq when we did. At one time, Iraq had the third most powerful Army in the world under Saddam Hussiem. Only one problem, Saddam had the character profile of another Hitler coming into history. History will never reveal the "Hitlers" that we have prevented by proactively removing them from influence. It only records the ones we missed.