View Single Post
Old 29-12-2004, 18:30   #5
we shout

I think it become catastrophy because no one expect such thing would happened in such area. I live in Malaysia .. we don't have earth quake... we are not even in the zone. In another word . its not suppose to happened here. But it did.

700km/hr wave force .. that hit the effected countries within 2 hours after the first earth quake.. even it posible to detect with those sophisticated equipment.. but it does sound too late to warn those victims..

My friend, a Christian lady .. she said . its not work of God .. its the work of devil... that God would never do such thing.

But my thoughts just wonder .. with such technology we have in this century..how man could build a nuclear proof tunnel far far down under the earth and cannot be detect with satelite which can see at least until 20 kms under the ground ( urrg.. can't remember.) .. you know.. whats going on under there? what actually the cause to the ..what was it call.. "earth plate" something to moved up that caused the big waves..

God's will? ..to me.. yes... because it happened.. for what reason? only God knows how and why...

PS: On Monday after the Sunday disaster .. I had to be at Petronas Tower on 49th floor at 8am where most people only start working at 9am. Late Sunday night was reading report that the tremor still going on once in like every few hours and will continue for few days more .. was I scared? hell .. yes!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means