View Single Post
Old 23-11-2003, 12:31   #57
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
Quote:
Originally posted by sunwalk
[b]Mind way, mind behaviour is the same as physicall , no..?...
People don't always do what they think, do they? That's why people lie, cheat, betray one another.

Quote:
If someone wishes for war, should I have to wish for war too because he/she did?... If I wish for war, if I have the same behaviour that I blame on the other , I'm unfaithfull with myself, with my consciouness no?...
Because you don't agree on harming others, then it seems to be unfaithful to yourself if you think that you might want to. But I'm speaking of some people who could care less about others. Hurting others may not be in their consciousness, then. So they're not unfaithful to their belief. But I'm not saying that their belief is right.

Quote:
It isn't better to try to explain to the other and , if it doesn't work, to ignore the other...to leave the other for what he/she is?
This is what I've been trying to say. Yes, we should try to explain to one another. If it doesn't work, so? Because nothing we do today might pay off tomorrow. It might not pay off in our life time, even. But it *might* be something in the future. Some little things we do today might mean a lot in the next generation. Why give up? I'm not saying we should keep stalking those who disagree with us in *any subject*. It's not that. I'm saying we shouldn't give up when we see other human beings are treated unfairly because of their race, sexuality, etc. You might be able to take it from others. But some might need help. Someone out there we don't even know. Why not thinking beyond ourselves, beyond our door, out of our communities?

Quote:
If he/she goes too far , you have the Law to defend your rights....but why to degrade yourself just by a simple desire of revange?...
It isn't degrading. It's for defending oneself. Law isn't always there for you. We're humans and are full of flaws. Laws, too. Sometimes if you don't fight for yourself, nobody will. It isn't always about revenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!