View Single Post
Old 23-11-2003, 04:52   #42
Harrumph.

PowerPuff Grrl, I have been taken for a white supremacist more than once and I have not uttered a word of hate towards people of other races. It has been merely because of the color of my skin; to be honest, I'm not even near what Arian race is ¬¬ . I'm Slavic. I'm kind of touchy around that subject so I'll appreciate being heard on this my last opinion about that subject.

Sonix is not my example of a subject with the best ideals but he will not go around killing people that are not of his race. He is well over that (or maybe he isn't and that's why we haven't heard of him for a while?); it's stated here and in human rights that to commit a hate crime, verbally or physically, based on religion, race, ideals, sexuality or any other human difference, is a direct offense to that person's dignity and according to the degree of that offense, the offender must pay [a fine, time in prison, apologize publicly, etc.].

HOWEVER and up to my last knowledge of Sonix, he did not have Hitler's swastika on his avatar, he did not have an offending signature, and none of his posts excepting one that very clearly exposed his opinion about his race, in a clear and unnoffensive way that could have clearly saved Hitler from me wanting to travel back in the future, rip his nuts off and make him swallow them, were related to that.

Sonix is NOT a threat to anyone. He will not track you down if you're Asian or Black or a Slav or a Jew, because HELL, the forum is full of us; he just commits the crime of vanity, of liking his race the best and wanting to prove an inexistant superiority. LET HIM BE. I do not support him, and in my views, whatever points of view I don't share with the original poster, I'd rather ignore instead of saying he's a subject of reprobation and lack of decence when he hasn't said a word in about seven months.

ypsidan04, thanks for liking my funkeh way of declaring I needed breakfast of some kind. I insist, Yulia's breasts (but Lena's, way better), would consist of my full breakfast, supper and dinner. :P