View Single Post
Old 13-02-2004, 19:47   #39
a kind of fresh madness

Let me start by saying that I think all this is just another publicity stunt. Ivan has obviously realised that we're all wise to his little game of creating scandals purely to keep the band in the public-eye while he f#cks around and wastes even more time. Realising we're onto him and he can't get away with this kinda thing for much longer he plays the ultimate mind-f#ck and turns our opinion against us by letting us believe that Julia and Lena themselves are sick of his little game!
Anyway, the point I wanted to make was this: we are all discussing what kind of new management would be best for the girls, where the management should be based, what direction the new management should take the former tATu in etc. But what makes you so sure that any management company is actually going to want Julia and Lena now? After all, it's gonna take a hell of a lot of work to clear up the mess Shap has made - their reputation (or lack of) is a complete joke now, even in Russia! Any management company that takes the girls on now is gonna have a lot of work on it's hands and, quite frankly, I don't see anyone wanting to have to salvage what's left of Julia and Lena's musical prospects.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?