View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 01:40   #10

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Originally posted by Airheadap
I mean I've sent and recieved text messages from the person before and I was thinking that I would just send a message stating "I'm in love with you." Or something. Would that be that bad?
As hard as it may be to do this, it's best to tell someone something like that face to face. Not even on the telephone. Important things like that need to be said face to face. If someone told me that they loved me when we weren't together, I would still be *real happy* , but it just wouldnt be the same as if we were in the same room.

As far as if you should wait or not, I don't know. I've been thru something similar in my life, but the last time was several years ago, and I never told them outright (but I think they knew anyway). Nothing came out of that btw, and today when I think about it, it's pretty funny. I wonder what I saw in her. I only liked her for about a year, year and a half.

I say you should do what feels best for you (I know that's not much help!). If you *really* love this person, and can't wait any longer, than go ahead and say so.

About social circles, look at this as an opportunity to join the popular group. All you need is a foot in the door.