View Single Post
Old 28-02-2004, 10:06   #55
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Another week or so passed and Yulia still hadn't heard from her parents, nor had she made any attempts to call them herself. She was quite happy living with Lena and her grandmother. They felt more like a family to her than she had ever felt living with her parents. Since Grandma Anastasia's revealations during her birthday dinner the girls felt more relaxed about their relationship, not having to worry about keeping their love for one another a secret while they were at home. School was a different manner. Lena's natural shyness seemed to grow whenever Yulia would take her hand or in some way display open affection. Yulia understood this and would try to keep her natural urges to be close to Lena to a minimum.
On her way to her history class, which was the last one she had before choir, her friend Cecilia ran up beside Yulia. Yulia could smell her lavender cologne before she saw her, as the blonde girl loved to douse herself with the scent.
"We haven't talked or hanged out much together since your new friend came into the picture." The emphasis the girl placed on the word friend didn't go unnoticed by Yulia.
"Yeah, things have just been kind of weird at home, and Lena's been a good friend. I've been able to talk with her about my problems with my parents, she's been such a good listener, I feel like I can tell her anything."
The other girl sniffed at this. "Well you can talk to me about stuff too you know. I mean we've been friends a lot longer."
Yulia suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. "I know that Cecilia. Its just that..well Lena and I have lots in common and we've become very close lately."
Cecelia nonchalantly spoke, "Yeah, its been quite obvious how close you too are." The girl turned and stolled into her own classroom without a second glance at Yulia. Yulia wondered if there was anything underlying the other girls words other than stating the obvious, but decided not to dwell on it at the moment.

Later, when Lena and Yulia were having dinner with Grandma Ana the older woman excused herself and announced she was going to bed early. "Its unusual for Grandma to skip out on dessert", Lena spoke with a slight frown on her face. Yulia looked up from her cake that she was quickly devouring.
"Mmph..guess she's just tired."
"Yuli..must you talk with your mouth full?", the redhead smiled as she reached over and wiped chocolate crumbs off Yulia's chin.
"Well, its more cake for us", the dark haired girl grinned.
"You mean more cake for you dear", chuckled Lena. Yulia stuck her tongue out and continued eating.

A few hours later both girls slipped into their night shirts and underwear which they usually wore when they were ready to retire for the night. They lay together comfortably, Lena reading a Chekhov play and Yulia thumbing through one of her music magazines. Sighing, the raven haired girl set the magazine aside and glanced over at the red head. Rolling over to her side she slid her hand across Lena's belly.
"Aren't you getting tired of reading that boring stuff?" Smiling, Lena knew this was going to lead to one of Yulia's sweet attempts at distracting her.
"This boring stuff is for homework for school. And it's not that boring once you get into it."
"Welll..I can think of more interesting stuff to get into", Yulia mischievously grinned and took the book from Lena's hand. Sliding her hand under Lena's t-shirt caressing the soft, warm skin she found there, Yulia leaned closer to her and they slowly started to kiss. As the passion started to rise thier need to feel each others naked skin grew and Lena pulled off Yulia's top off. As the smaller girl straddled her she took turns licking and sucking each erect nipple which sent tingles throughout Yulia's body and her center became increasingly wet. Yulia could wait no longer and quickly pulled off Lena's top and slid her panties off until she was completely naked, then pulled her own panties off tossing them onto the floor. Kissing each other hungrily they relished in the delightful sensation of their naked bodies laying against one anothers. Their bodies pressed together in a slow dance of desire, body heat and wetness intensified. They craved to merge even more completely into each other. Yulia leaned back and sliding one of her legs under Lena and the other over so she had a scissor hold on her, she began rythmically slipping and sliding her swollen center against the redhead's. Both girls moaned ecstatically as thier silky nether lips kissed one anothers and their juices merged causing a sweet slippery sensation. Lena's body squirmed under the smaller girl, grabbing hold of Yulia's legs she rocked her hips back and forth gradually increasing the strength and pace of their bucking motions. The dark haired girl lost herself in this heated exchange, grinding her sex against Lena's, thrusting wildly until she arched her head back and gave a long, deep moan. Her body jerking uncontrollably as she came and Lena was not too far from coming herself. When Yulia recovered from this surprising orgasm she slid her body down and her mouth found Lena's wet mound. Quickly thrusting her tongue inside her savoring the sweet taste.
Momentarily forgetting that sound travels the redhead screamed loudly as she climaxed grasping fistfuls of Yulia's raven hair. "Ohhhh...Yuulliiii....!", Lena screamed and Yulia moaned contentedly.
Slowly sliding up her body they both kissed again, this time slow and sweet. They whispered words of love, sharing the deepest part of themselves. Laying together in a sweaty tangle they fell into a deep, blissful sleep.