View Single Post
Old 25-02-2004, 04:38   #49
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
As usual feedback is much appreciated.

A couple weeks past and both girls went thru the daily routine of school and spending their evenings doing homework, dinner with Lena's grandmother, afterwards when they were alone, oftentimes making love until both girls fell into blissful sleep in each other's arms. They were as discreet as two teenage girls could be, but their love showed in their eyes everytime they looked at one another. The grandmother wasn't blind, she could see the girls attachment to one another went beyond the confines of a platonic friendship. She didn't question thier relationship, she loved seeing her granddaughter happy, and Yulia became a part of the family, she saw her as more than just Lena's girlfriend, she was more like another granddaughter to her.

Friday after school both girls sat in bed, planning on what to do for grandmother's sixty-fifth birthday the next day. Lena and Yulia decided to make a special birthday dinner for her, to show their appreciation for her kindness. Together they planned a menu of all of grandma's favorite dishes; Russian borsch soup, olivier salad, chicken kiev, stuffed cabbage with rice and mushrooms, and the best for last, a matreshka cake.

"That seems like a lot of food for three people", Yulia said.
"Sweetie, as much as you eat, I'm sure that's not going to be a problem", Lena smiled and started to laugh when Yulia stuck her tongue out in response. "Well, you know I always have a ravenous appetite. Especially when you cook." Lena ruffled her spikey raven hair, "I love your ravenous appetite, baby. I just don't know where it all goes, and how you stay rail thin." Yulia rolled her eyes, "well I find creative ways to work off a lot of energy." Lena giggled and Yulia leaned in close to her, "I can give you a demonstration if you'd like." Their lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. Yulia was rewarded by a moan from the redhead, which always sparked her passion to further heights.
Lena spoke between kisses, "mmm...you know I'd love that..but we really have to get going if we're going to get this all done by tomorrow. We have to shop, pick up her present, not to mention all the cooking.." Yulia gently leaned her forehead against the redhead's, "yeah, you're right. You're grandma's been great, letting me stay here and all. Okay, lets do this, then we can relax later tonight." Lena smiled, "I'm sure we can do much more than just relax." "Oh, you know it babe", Yulia gave her that mischievous look that Lena found so adorable, she wanted to forget all else and just have her way with her then and there, but Lena, being the more practical of the two, knew they shouldn't start something that would lead to much more time spent in bed.

Saturday afternoon was spent cooking and getting the table ready for the birthday dinner. Everything looked perfect and the normally reserved grandmother didn't hide her delight when she came to the table and saw all the delicious food, and the table looking so elegant with candles lit.
"My darling girls, you went to all this trouble for me, I am so touched." Both girls smiled, very pleased with themselves and all sat down to eat. Grandma Anastasia was in such a good mood, she asked the girls to open a bottle of wine, and it after a couple glasses the older woman started to talk non-stop, reminiscing over some of her previous birthdays, going back to her early years, when she was a teenager herself. Some of her stories were sad, some were so humourous, she had both girls laughing almost out of their chairs. "You girls..remind me when I was your age..you know, I also had a girl I was really close to..." Her eyes got misty and she spoke as if replaying old events in her mind. "She was the most beautiful girl I ever knew..long flowing blonde hair..perfect skin..eyes that were the bluest I ever saw..she knew me like no other ever has...Natasha...when she married that stupid sailor I thought I was going to die." Neither girl spoke, they've never seen the older woman so talkative and open, and didn't want to interrupt her reminiscence. The older woman came back to the present, and gave both girls a wry smile. "You two are very fortunate. If I was was young again today, I would hold on to the only one who really ever captured my heart, and to hell with what everybody else says."
Lena placed her hand over her grandmothers, she was so surprised at hearing these words from her, she was momentarily speechless. When Lena's gray eyes started to get misty eyed, "oh grandma..I don't know what to say.."
The older woman chuckled, "well enough of all my sentimental chatter, let's have some of that delicious looking cake, eh?"
My two favorite girls in the world, what a wonderful birthday you have given me! They all smiled and proceeded to eat the best cake they ever had.