View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 17:55   #42
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Talking

Heheh..sorry, been busy starting my own tATu Forum! Anyway, here ya go...

"I wasn't expecting you home until tomorrow morning?" Yulia spoke with a quaver in her voice. Her mother covered her face with her hands and ran down the hallway sobbing. Her father, face beet red said, "Yulia I want you two to get dressed right away, and I want to speak to you." He slammed the door shut and went to console his wife.

Shaking with the sheets up to her eyes Lena looked over at Yulia who was sitting up with her knees to her chest, grasping her spikey hair with both hands, a worried look on her face. "Don't worry, it'll be okay", Yulia finally looked at Lena and spoke. "Okay?...Yulia, your parents just caught us buck naked making out in your bed!" "I've never been so embarrassed in my life!" The redhead quickly got out of bed and started to dress. Sighing, Yulia also got up and with some difficulty as her hands were shaking badly, put her own clothes on. "Umm..wait here while I go talk to my dad, okay?"

Yulia felt terrible, this wasn't supposed to happen. Her parents knew of her previous relationship with the other girl, and believed it was just a weird phase their daughter was going through. What a dramatic way to find out this wasn't just a temporary phase!

"I really should leave, I don't know.." Lena looked like she was going to start crying. Yulia wrapped her arms around her and hugged the taller girl. "Please Lenotchka..they already know about me, I want to try to work this out, I can't have you leaving like this, right now." Yulia sat Lena back on her bed and prepared to meet her father.

She left and in the kitchen she found him drinking a large glass of vodka, still looking red in the face. Her mother was too mortified to even bear looking at her daughter and retreated to their own bedroom.
Yulia took a deep breath and started to speak, before she got the first syllable out her father spoke, "Yulia..if this is the lifestyle you want to live, I can't stop you. But I want you and that...girl out of my house right now!" "I didn't bring you up to be a deviant and to whore yourself under my roof the minute we are out of town!" Yulia's lower lip started to tremble and her anger started to rise, "Her name is Lena and I love her, this isn't just about sex!" He held his hand up and yelled, "enough! I don't want to hear any more of your sick talk!" Yulia too angry to speak turned around and went back to her room. Their yelling was loud enough for Lena to hear most of it and she felt her heart sink in despair for the girl she loved more than life. Teary eyed Yulia came in the room and sat next to Lena, who put her arm around the trembling smaller girl. "I heard what he said, Yulia...don't worry, you can stay with me at my grandmother's until things cool off." "God, I'm so sorry Lena, I...I...", she broke into a cry and covered her face. She looked so small and fragile to Lena then, like a little bird with its wing broken. She held her tightly in both arms and comforted her stroking her back. "Shhh..it'll be all right..lets pack some of your things and get out of here, okay?" Lena felt her protectiveness overcome her own fears for the moment, wanting to give strength back to her other half. They managed to get up and pack some of Yulia's belongings, Lena had already got her things ready and together left the house...

TBC...