View Single Post
Old 16-11-2003, 21:51   #12
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I agree with Rob taht there actualy is danger but what is wrong if that danger starts to consume people and take over their lives so that they live in fear constantly. That's what that mail said: "Better to be paranoied then dead!" But it's NOT OK to be paranoied. What kind of a life is this when you have to constantly look over your shoulder for a rapist or a murderer. You have less chances to be raped or murdered then you have of being hit by a car or being involved in an accident while traveling in one. And people don't go to classes learning how to dodge a car do they? And they don't drive any safer either.
I also agree with Haku that most violance originates from people that victims know and trust (even inside a family).
Like Queenie said: "I don't wanna live in fear!" Don't live in fear! That's not living at all!
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.