View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 04:11   #2
I don't waste my time

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EXCITEMENT!

So, my votes aaaaaarrrrreeeeeeee...

1- Best Female Member of the Year: kishkash
... She was a true surprise for me. Smart, witty, friendly, wise, horny Go Kakey!
2- Best Male Member of the Year: haku
Without a question! Very wise, honest, eloquent guy, also has the right information and shows a lot of knowledge and culture about many different important issues, and has a great sense of humor! Also, he's very helpful and fair. Gotta love him!
3- Hottest Female Member: QueenBee
Since kishkash still hasn't posted her picture, I'm nominating our new foxy lady, QueenBee!
4- Hottest Male Member: staringelf
Wellllllll, since I CAN vote for myself (HA HA!) and I am aware of the Freddie competition coming, I just wanna be sure I get at least 1 vote haha
5- Most Providing Member: haku
For all his effort on translating and also providing us with information from the past to understand the present. Always very good timing!
6- Most Supportive Member: sunwalk.
Personally, she hasn't been of much help to me, since I have never exposed any problem of mine to her. On the other hand, I know her efforts to help a lot of people here through her kind sweet words and also by talking to them in private. So I nominate her
7- Most Creative Member: kishkash
For her crazy and original ideas for threads!
8- Most Entertaining Member: kishkash
She and her endless crazy random ideas for threads such as "Show us your room", "Show us your knickers", "Do you mow your lawn", "Aren't computer programmes sexy" were a major source of entertainment LMAO
9- Most Controversial Member: katbeidar
Well, well, she's done it again!! haha... Kate has always had extreme opinions and has no problem in expressing them. Which is good. And I have never found her offensive.
10- Best Statement Maker: haku.
For the clarity of his speech and the well-fundamented arguments he uses for everything are simple, but precise. A must-read!
11- Best Low Profile Member: crni.
He's had such a horrible year, and I must say I was shocked when I heard about the news, because I remembered how much fun we had together playing the forum games, and how he can be so funny, helpful and kind. So that's why I'm nominating him!
12- Special Mention: Ice_Cream
For bringing her horny witty ass back to the forum and giving us tons of exclusive high-quality material! That's what I call a comeback!
13- Horniest Member: Ice_Cream
... I think it's pretty obvious why LOL
14- Weirdest Member: denial
Well.... please don't take this as an offense, but denial seems to live in a world of her own.
15- Biggest Post Whore: teeny
Hmmm... Actually I think it's probably me now LOL Whenever I come here I fucking reply to every topic I can get!! But... probably teeny, she posts a lot too, especially in the daily threads haha
16- Most Addicted to this Forum: QueenBee
I don't know really... Nobody has been especially addicted this year, I think. But since I have to vote, I'll just blame it all on QueenBee once again LMAO ... Not because the number of days, though. Just the number of hours a day she can spend here. Just like me
17- Most Missed Member: taty994945
... Because he's soooooo funny, I was laughing my ass off when he was around. Plus, he's really friendly and nice and has good taste as well, I remember him PMing me to know where he could get "101 Reykjavik"!!! Classic movie.
18- Best Moderator: haku
Without a doubt. I suggested to Igor for him be a moderator in the first place! He's the best one this forum has ever had! Not too strict, not too relaxed, just "au point" (I bet I misspelled that, didn't I! LOL)
19- Best Avatar: QueenBee
But mine rule too!!! heh heh *winks at the voters*
20- Best Nickname: kishkash
Catchy and funny!!

Last edited by Unplugged; 08-12-2004 at 20:04.