View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 01:19   #41
Участник

This "they can't sing t.A.T.u." stuff really is a strange thing to read from fans... We all know they don't have enough solo material (even if they use an entire CD), for example. Also, I would hate to go to their solo gigs without watching they perform some t.A.T.u. material.

Back in the time, I remember a lot of fans criticized Lena for singing ATTSS and everything -- I was shocked! And, then, Yulia said all that stuff... And now she obviously will sing t.A.T.u. stuff 'cause the smart people behind her probably explained to her it's, like, a must.

About Yulia's voice: I do believe she can sing to an extent, but it depends on her personal efforts. There are -- a few, of course -- t.A.T.u. gigs (D&M era) where she sang really well IMO, like that one where they met Fergie (red square something, I guess), and the one at Santa Monica (?) right after they released Beliy Plaschik (before they shot 220 and Yulia started pumping her lips). So, I do believe she can still do it right. The problem is: I still don't know if she cares. Maybe, she'll just limp synch. Let's see... We'll all see for ourselves!