View Single Post
Old 31-08-2008, 06:48   #151
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Oi Vey, I think it is utterly HYSTERICAL that McCain, who has been questioning Obama's Foreign Policy Credentials, picks a woman who has barely ANY political experience. Is a Freshmen governor of one of the least populous states in the Union and also Mayor of a town with fewer then 9,000 people where their biggest concern is whether or not it will snow enough for dog sledding races. She has ZERO foreign policy experience and if you look at her positions (Sarah Palin on the Issues) she doesn't have an opinion, let alone a solution or policy for 90% of the actual issues in this election.

The Republicans are done, over, finished. Especially after the speech Obama gave the other day. I had goose bumps the entire time I was listening to that speech. Finally we have a presidential candidate that actually understands what it truly means to be an American and what actually makes our country so Great. If Obama wins, I will be proud to say, no scream, that I am an American.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes