View Single Post
Old 23-04-2007, 03:46   #31
Hard Candy

Send a message via MSN to chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Thank you Queenie.

Chaz - it's ok for someone form an opinion about something without having gone through medical school. Belive it or not, I have some knowledge of genetics and therefore am allowed to state my own opinion based on that. If you have knolwedge that goes higher than mine, please contribute. But don't snag at someone just because you have a year or so of studying in medicine and they don't.
Offtop:
I should ve placed what I said ato the unforgiven in off topic hahaha, i wasnt refering to you, I was thinking or sayin it, cuz here, in my country, there are lots and lots of rumors regarding the use of medical substances or remedies ( things like using hair to ease the redness in the eyes pr stuff like that) xD

I dont think that you are wrong, we just have differet opinions about it, I think girls running for prom king its nothing important, u think that should not happen, and i was just saying that a person who thinks that their geder its not what their body or genetics tell them, but hasnnt gone trough a sex change operation, and their sexual orientation is not the one that matches their genes, meand they are gaylesbian, they r just like that cuz they are not in the "right" gender (independiently if u think thats ok or not)

Anyway, I think Khartoun2004 said it ALOT better than I
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Lensman319-