View Single Post
Old 28-09-2006, 19:02   #50
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
On a different note: another case of western society getting scared of Islamic uncompromising attitude: Berlin Opera cancelled a performance of a classic opera after it recieved death threats from Islamic extremists. Why? The opera features a side-character which is non other than Muhamed himself - the prophet which identity just can't be revealed in muslim religion because otherwise the world will crumble into pieces. I think they're starting to exploid this submissive behaviour the western world has shown them over the recent months. And where are the moderate muslims who should be yelling from the rooftops right about now that death threats aren't really a good way of going about things?!
you know you wrote extremists!isnt it the way christian extremists going about things?is it just for us muslims?i just cant understand it.About the opera thing,i dont know what it takes if one side character is Hz.Muhamed(s.a.v.) in an opera.But for us it is not acceptable to picture or make a character of him.Thats why the cartoons got much reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I really think there are enough evidence for Evolution not to question it anymore.
As Lena says...Darwin is really not for me!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...