View Single Post
Old 13-03-2003, 18:13   #13
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
banning competitors URL from mentioning on this forum?
This is a question for the admins of this forum, but I dont see why they couldnt be alowed to do what they want. After all it is their forum, we are just users and we come to terms with the rules, or not and go somewhere else - nobody is forcing you to stay here if you dont want.

Quote:
still coming to those sites and trying to make an advertisement of this place (the reason for my current visit)
If its alowed on those other sites why not?

Quote:
while visiting those sites, imply directly or indirectly that people there are dumb (like forre, a few days back implied that the intellect is measured by the interest to tatu, well, if it's the case with her...)
I must have missed that, but as far as I can gather forre is very reasonable, and does a lot of stuff on this forum for the fans. I dont think that that is what she would have said. And maybe this statement is put out of context here or it could be a missquote. I dont want to speculate any further as I didnt even see this statement.

Quote:
editing news messages that they post here to remove competitors names
I dont know about the others, but when I see an article on another site and post it here on tatysite I always mention where it came from originaly and who translated or transcribed it. And as far as I can remember so does everybody else.

Quote:
is it "mature" to think of yourself as "mature"? is it "mature" to think of the quality of person's abilities and judgment from his/her age? (from one of the points to be a mod here)
That is just one aspect of being mature. You have a better chance of running into a mature adoult than a matture teenager. There are many mature teenagers around of course, but unfortunately very few of them visit tatugirs forum of course the main sign of your maturity are your actions, and that is also taken into acount.

Quote:
Yes, this forum is unsurpassable by the amount of info. But, as I said I don't really care. And I don't think it gives anything to a forum. Forum is about discussion, not about a collection of news.
If there wouldnt be any new info then what would we discuss about? For instance: the new interview is posted and we discuss about it from all angles. The more the news the more stuff we can talk about and share our opinions. We cant talk about wheather they are a couple or not and what is Ivan Shapovalov role in Tatu all day long, can we? Thats what the news are here for. Just to start a discussion.

Quote:
regarding the fans of tatu... I said that the group is what it is, and the fans are in accordance with their image, qualities and behavior. The fans on tatugirls, as you described them, are closer to the image of the group and to what they actually are, than you guys here. And that relates to the 1st post in this thread, complaining that tatu has such official forums. that's what they are and that's what they apparently want. to be frank I don't think they care about it at all and the fans in general.
Well we talked about what Tatu ARE quite a bit, and no one seems to know exactly. Everything that is said is just speculation. How can you be sure what they are and what they represent? You cant say that unless you know them personaly right? And whatever they are, even if their image is a complete marketing gimmick, they are still a damn good pop group, and as such are not rightly represented by the majority of people that come to tatugirls forum.

I personaly think they DO care about their fans, but thats just my opinion. Maybe you came up with your conclusions, based on your observations. Just open a new thread and let us know why you think that and we will disscus it. That is what the whole point of every forum should be - "everybody has their own opinion"
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 13-03-2003 at 18:21.