View Single Post
Old 13-03-2003, 05:03   #8
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
Sorry no offense was meant by what I was saying. I am totally aware of the types of fans Tatu attracts, that is what was making me sad. I am not claiming I am better or that these fans are bad people, but they are clearly younger or at least act like it. Didn't mean to generalize, but it is immpossible to examine every single person there, but if you ever go to that forum and then come to this forum, there is a clear and drastic difference. And while no I do not consider myself to one of those immature fans, I do consider them to be reflecting the American fans, or at least English speaking fans. I am indeed one of these. This is the forum the girls visit, it is the OFficial forum. All fans are clearly not this immature, look at this forum. So what saddened me and ashamed me was that that forum was what people will see and assume fans are like...did that make any sense? Whatever, this isn't even a big deal. I wasn't trying to attack, I was just very annoyed after reading tons of ignorant, rude, and immature posts on that forum and felt like complaining. Sorry.