View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 14:28   #39
iMod

I don't want to disturb this thread with a straight male comment, but i think you can find people who try to convert others in all groups, not just straight men, there are straight women who try to convert gay men, and even among gay people, there are gay men who try to convert straight men and gay women who try to convert straight women. In all groups you have people who see converting someone of the other 'team' as an interesting challenge, i've heard gay men say things like "the difference between a straight man and a gay man is a six-pack of beer" and gay women say things like "women are straight until they're not" showing that just like some straight people think that gay people are gay until they meet the right straight person, some gay people think that straight people are straight until they meet the right gay person.

Also, it's not unheard of for a gay man to develop feelings for a straight male friend even though he knows that nothing could ever happen, and gay women also sometimes develop feelings for a straight female friend, it's not only straight men who can develop feelings for someone of the opposite orientation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]