View Single Post
Old 25-05-2003, 21:50   #1
Прохожий

with fans like these....

wow. i don't believe I've ever seen such a cynical, pessimistic group of fans in my life!

I really don't understand why some of you call yourself fans when you act like the exact opposite. I just joined, waited 12 hours to have my account activated, and by golly I was expecting to get on here and read a little more into the band. I've only known about the girls for about a month, and I was hoping I could kinda find out a little more about them, or at least talk to some other fans.

now...

I don't really know what I think of them. It's rather shocking to find threads littered about with polls attached saying "The End of TATU" or seeing certain people proclaiming their performance was harrowing and absolutely awful. I watched Eurovision, it wasn't the best, but it certainly wasn't bad...

But I digress. If their own fan base doesn't like them and is constantly saying how they will fall apart, why should I? I thought I liked them, but after the way some of you paint them...I don't know.

with fans like these, tatu doesn't need to worry about bad press, these people do the dirty work for them.

I'm leaving now, I guess I'll figure out the group on my own.