View Single Post
Old 14-01-2006, 11:10   #77
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Wait... are you talking about the same NYC? A bustling metropolis with over 21 million people? I'm sorry but eventhough I have no insight on the matter something tells me there really ought to be some drop dead gorgeous lesbians/bisexuals in the mix there.
1. nyc population - 8.2 million
2. there aren't because girls are not OUT. i mean, the ones who show up in the lesbian scene are fully comfortable and open. many, many girls aren't. i mean, most girls aren't. the ones who are out are aware, and gayer than gay.
3. there aren't drop dead gorgeous lesbian or bi girls
4. the percentage of decent girls i.e. non butch/mannish/old/fat/weird is small. like 25% on a good night, usually less.
5. i know a few promoters in the scene, who throw lesbian parties and have been around for years. they know everything to everything. and i've partied with them nearly every day for the past week. trust me. there isn't much. mostly because girls aren't OUT like guys are out. and they shouldn't be..but that's another story.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Completeā„¢ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]