View Single Post
Old 16-11-2004, 19:46   #1
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Prejudice and double standards

Topic: Why is it ok for certain groups to diss others while the opposite is considered wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
Exhibit A: Eminem
Any man who uses the word "faggot" that often has obviously got serious issues with his own sexuality...IMO modern rap/hip-hop is full of closeted artists. Why do all those rappers feel the need to grab their crotches every 5 seconds and constantly use their lyrics to reaffirm how manly they are. Purrr-lease
Eminem is a stupid little boy with no talent what so ever. I mean, he's what?! In his early thirties and he's still so angry with his mum etc?!! He needs to grow up, get off the drugs and be a REAL father to his daughter.

But yeah, maybe all that anger has built up from hiding something

I have real issues with rappers. Why do many rappers (who are predominantly black), who have traditionally been victims of discrimination themselves for their colour support discrimination towards others? I think they have some kind of belief that they need some "other" to be less than them. And unfortunately it's homosexuals

And no, I'm not racist, I hate every homophobic of every colour in the world equally LOL

Sorry I know I went off topic etc, but I just had to say that
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Last edited by haku; 17-11-2004 at 00:19.