View Single Post
Old 20-03-2009, 22:57   #54
TN111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkie View Post
Right, a solo career in the US? No shit, she'd better try it in Russia. Her English is too weak, she doesn't have the right attitude and she doesn't work. Better to stay in a country that you can - at least - understand. People that know her. What does the US know about her? "Oh isn't she that little dyke that kissed a girl on stage, like.. 7 years ago?" Come on, won't work. She'll want to go back to tATu, or retire all together.
And nothing in the band worth fighting for? I'd fight like hell to be with Lena, if she were my gf, I'd follow her all over the world. She's amazing, pretty, smart, why not fight for that, or try together? They didn't even try! They had succes because they pretended to be lesbians, and then they just gave up on trying.
Exactly. People just don't even know who she is or who tatu is.

Regardless, though, it surely isn't healthy for tatu as a group for there to be such talk about Yulia leaving. Not to blame anyone or anything but just talking about it alone is not a good thing.

But, I'll tell ya, if she comes over here, I'll certainly still be a fan! I'm more of a Yulia person than a Lena person anyway.