View Single Post
Old 31-03-2007, 07:43   #54
Bitchka

oh my god, people should NEVER dig out 4 year old threads... it is EMBARRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSING to read them... so i didnt go through this thread, after reading my comment #1 i wanted to puke!

regardless.... this last day i god to wach a lot of pink ... dont ask me the reasons ... anyways, with a little embassasment i have to addmit that i kinda like her - as in i like her personality ... and her laugh is so contageous!
anyways, i know by now it is probably very clear what pink is - though is it - didnt she get married or something last year? ..then again, Michael Jackson got married as well LoL ... ok, where is my brain, back to the point.... I saw this video on YouTube of her being interviewed last year in Holland... and of course the GAY question came up... and Pinks answers to it were funny, anyways, here it is if you wanna see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsF-N...elated&search=

btw, her tour thats been going on for a while seems great... flying 40 feet in the air without protection... and pretty sexy nets and all ...too bad i missed all the CA dates recently, and now i am going to miss the Bulgarian date as well, since i get there after the concert is over.. oh well....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!