View Single Post
Old 30-03-2009, 21:42   #44
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Right now You don't know if She already has people work for her . ohhhh I'm so sorry I've forgot that You know all about Yulia, You're even watching what She's doing right now on your dreams, Aren't you?
No thanks, eww I rather to wake up!, I guess that one it`s you that knows every single detail, right you already said that she has found her people! woowww You are so informated Congratulations!

Quote:
Thank to Not gonna get us and All the things she said, t.A.T.u. has been here for you and me since 10 years ago
well for me they have been here all that time but for much more than 2 songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
I'm not saying that Lena will have a label by t.A.T.u. if You know that management didn't get a label for t.A.T.u., Why do You think that They will get it for Lena? ...... So they're dreams what you have, not mine
did I claim that? you`re the master when it comes to interpretations, I said if management will want a label for her, I was assuming or trying to say if they will do it in that way or in the other not that I was 100% sure that rensky will sign her to a huge label for a multimillionare contract, get it!, sice when speculation is a bad thing!
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous