View Single Post
Old 28-02-2009, 17:23   #16
Прохожий

Send a message via Yahoo to tatu-rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper Scream View Post
I can't imagine how do people contrive to live there?

I think it's dangerous and wild society, especially for gay/lesbians rights. Do you remember the two Iranian gay teens Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni, which were publicly hanged in 2005 because they raped 13 year boy? They were also caught when they've been having a sex with each other. They were kept in a prison for fourteen months, where they got blow by lash for 228 times .

I know that raping is awful, but to execute... especially they were not full aged. In Russia there's not only children execution, but there's no an execution at all (yet)!
I know a lot of guys, who have ever raped others. And they're still do it and they're still on freedom . There are a lot of cases of raping even here, in my little town, but nothing happens with them (who rape, I mean).

Ew, I would never live in such a country as Iran .

First of all i'm so sorry for all Iranian people here ! They are just stupid ones who are showing these points of my country ! I don't like our government in general but i see no reason to show my place like this hell you all made ! everyone , everybody dislike something about her/his country , governemt or ... but is it nice to you to show all of them in public ? be sure if someone do that , if someone could see all of the sh..ts in your country (one of you example) then people would sigh for you !

and you Cooper Scream or everyone who are sorry for us ! don't be . we are all ok . we have some defectives but not that much you want to be sorry for us ! evryone has her/his/their culture . i would be happy if i wouldn't use veil but it doesn't mean that i'm suffering about that . We have so many handsome guys , hot and beautiful women , intelligent people like Anoushe Ansari the first lady who traveled to space . many genuse doctors all around the world and we proud of them .

You that think that man who raped doesn't deserve to death . i don't want to pray for you to one day be in this situation . If you will be ...

Stop people ! we don't need your sighs and we can live in Iran satisfied but a little less than anywhere else about our interests . Learn to respect others ! I'm a fan of t.A.T.u. .. even they can't and don't want to come but be sure if they would .. they would have fun more here than anywhere else .. Not because of the beauties of places . But because of kindness of Iranian people .

Last edited by tatu-rocks; 28-02-2009 at 19:55.