View Single Post
Old 16-04-2003, 05:04   #34
Гн. Зебра

Send a message via ICQ to MrZebra
I've been listening to T&S for a lot longer than I've known t.A.T.u. and the lesbianism in T&S is something I figured out on my own. I kinda thought they were les just by hearing the lyrics of their songs. And around when If It Was You came out, I was looking on the net for info on them and the FAQ had the answer and it was cool to see that I was right.

About them making out well that's unlikely since they are sisters! Actually, today we had this discussion on the Alisha's Attic forum about how many fans thought they (Aa) were lesbians but we all know they are not!

But with that aside, I think everyone who likes t.A.T.u. (And Alisha's Attic for that matter) would absolutely love Tegan And Sara. It's basically t.A.T.u. but in english (Without having to settle for lousy dubs) and they are not pop/dance like t.A.T.u. Most people here stated that t.A.T.u. is the only Pop/Dance act in their faves list (Myself included) so they should definitely have no problem liking T&S.

And I find myself shuffling T&S and t.A.T.u.'s albums often... They really sound great together.