View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 11:47   #35
Участник

Hey,

Xena fans all around !! *doing the happy dance* I'm even inclined to give a little "A-la-la-la-la" Xena yell, but I think I'll go easy on your ears - for now.

Quote:
Originally posted by rhapsody_au
Agreed! I'll add Endgame to that. Love that episode, basically any episode that Steven L Sears wrote. The Price is fantastic too!
Steven Sears wrote the best episodes, and he was a great producer, too. It showed immediately when he left. Good thing they got their act together again in season 6.

Quote:
"You don't know how much I love...that." *sighs happily*
A classic. Ah, those were the subtext days, huh?

Quote:
I second that...again. How cool are Dar and Kerry? I've been reading Xena fan fic since '97 and I still can't get enough!
Dar and Kerry are awesome. I also like Missy's original Xena/Gab stories. It's like a whole new Xenaverse rooted in the original series. Does anyone read the Virtual Subtext Season by any chance?

Quote:
Favourite scene ?
Any and every lovey dovey scene with Xena and Gabrielle. One of my favourites is THAT poem scene in Many Happy Returns.
Yes, indeed - another classic moment! Xena giving Gabrielle a Sappho poem for her birthday. Here's a pic from that scene:
Many Happy Returns

Quote:
Probably Eve. She sucked.
She wasn't so bad in my opinion. Though the transition from evil Livia to good Eve was a bit rushed in my opinion. Still: Joxer was much more annoying. karxwp, yes, I loved "Dancing in the Moonlight", but technically that wasn't Joxer, but his gay brother Jace.

dare2dream28, you're right. It won't be the same without Kevin Smith. But maybe they will manage to honour him in some way in the movie, that would be a nice thing to do, wouldn't it?

Ghalib, thanks for the pics. That third one, yikes. "Beauty and the Beast", huh?

Here are some more pictures:

Between the Lines
A Friend In Need
Xena and her Chakram

Battle On!

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 02-07-2003 at 11:55.