View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 07:17   #10
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
oh well .. I've already live in a world where people fight and challenge and manipulate and stab each other from the back for reputation ..
I absolutely agree with you Denial ...
Yesterday i tried to replied but it didn't work......

I wanted too, to congratulate sincerely Kate & Haku for their honoring ranks: cause it's a good thing that all their translations which bring so much to us are recongnized....but it didn't work neither to reply....

I think we feel well on tatysite cause we feel confortable....and to meet there some friends could help us to destress from the work or outside life sometimes....
This system makes me think to a card of a party, with points , to test if you are a good "citizen" or not....and makes me think to the private sector job...where you have to fight and "eat" the guys who work with you to be recognized as the FIRST !

Personnaly , I hate "competition"...it isn't my state of mind , at all....what does it proove about your human side , on a forum?....
And this judgement with points about other members....seems to be abble to kill just our natural way, our spontanity and could give birth to problems in the relations between the members....

I'm here to relax , to appreciate some comments or productions....but certainly not to be in a world of "stress" and "pushfulness"....

The best things you can offer to the others are the things you can give to them just for their own pleasure , the "free" gifts....If you offer things to the others to be recognized YOURSELF as the best .....this has absolutely no valor for me...

I think we wrote often kind sentences to say thank you or congratulate the other people on the forum....
I prefer this kind sentences to points and "evaluations".....
Just my point of view...