Thread: Reflex
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 15:04   #36
Primetime Anchor

Let's see here ...

Reflex replaced Tatu

Russian group Reflex can be compared only to Tatu, if speaking about the groups determination to concur the West. Tatu don’t have time for any work now though – the red-haired Lena Katina is having her term exams and the “black-haired” Yulia is having her hands full with her baby girl. Upon the absence of any competition from there, Reflex rushed to concur the West.

The English version of the song “Soyti S Uma” - “I Lose My Mind” – saw the light in the form of a vinyl single, aimed to the house-party in the clubs of the Western Europe. To the biggest delight of the project Reflex creators’, a few German DJ:s have already declared of their intention to include this track in their sets.

Single I Lose My Mind will be released as a CD at the end of December, and in February trio Reflex plans to release their English album.
- During several years we were trying to make young people with an insight in the modern pop sounds to understand and accept music of Reflex, tells the group’s producer Vyacheslav Tyurin, - having seen the cover of the disc we were always compared to Tatu, but then they heard the music and changed their mind. We want this single to be appreciated in Russia too”.

Shooting the video for the single I Lose My Mind was recently completed in Ukraine. The video was directed by Semyon Gorov, which is known by his work with VIA Gra and Velery Miladze.

The producer denies any “relation” with Tatu but the curse of I Lose My Mind reminds so much of Tatu’s almost identically titled Russian super hit “Ya Soshla S Uma”. Nevertheless Turin has almost no chances to repeat the success of Shapovalov – the producer who has lost his mind.

Source: dni.ru
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive