View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 20:23   #126
Bitchka

ok, i took this again.. i am too lazy to see what my result was when i took it a while back (anyone want to check? ) .. please let me know if i got DUMBER or if i improved the results:

i got this now: Congratulations, Chris!
Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

"creative and expressive mind" ... hmmm... im off to see if they recommend if i should be an architect, if not... oh la laaaaa, what am i doing here

edit: Helen Keller is a great example of an Insightful Linguist. Blind, deaf and mute, she was still able to put things together in her mind and to understand complex ideas. She could do that because she was able to conceptualize ideas internally. Though she could not literally see, she had the visual and spatial skills necessary to understand patterns on an abstract level. She learned to read, write and ultimately became a writer on issues of social justice.

You have an uncanny ability to work your way out of sticky situations using your talent with words. Crossword puzzles, debates — you're particularly well equipped to come out on top since you can read people well.

Like Charles Dickens, your verbal skills go far beyond having a good vocabulary. Dickens' genius was in the artful and descriptive way he crafted sentences. Also Dickensian, is your keen eye for detail and your adeptness for identifying the best way to express an idea based on your given surroundings and circumstances.

Your ability to communicate your vision clearly will take you far. So enjoy being perceptive, and make the most of your abilities as an insightful linguist.
me and language and writing just DONT go together....what is WRONG with those people?!

Great Jobs For You
Because of the way you process information, these are just some of the many careers in which you could excel:
Publicist
Translator
Graphic designer
Teacher
Broadcaster
Public speaker
Attorney
Politician

ummm.... yeah, RIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!